Fountainhead Creek wants its members and guests to enjoy themselves during their round of golf. Please abide by the following rules tp ensure a great experience for all.
- We ask that the golfers follow the instructions of the golf course personnel, obey the signs on the course, allow faster golfers to play through, repair all ball marks on the greens, and fill in any divots with the sand bottle provided on the carts.
- Shoes must be worn at all times. Spikeless or soft spiked golf shoes only, as we want to keep our greens in excellent shape. No metal spiked shoes allowed.
- We ask that men have collared shirts, and no cut-off jeans are allowed.
- We ask that women not wear bathing suits, halter tops or bikinis while playing golf.
- We want Fountainhead Creek to be a family atmosphere, and we ask that you respect others on the course.
- No fivesomes allowed (unless approved by golf course personnel), and all golfers must obey the Marshals at all times. If you are playing in a fivesome, you must let faster players play through!
We thank you for your cooperation, and we want you to enjoy your golf.
Mvto! (Thank You!)